To offer you the best service, AG350 collects multiple forms of personally identifiable data, which includes (but is not limited to):
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your GitHub account
- Your university credentials
- Your class enrollments
- Your performance in your coursework
You or your university provide us with much of the data we collect. Additionally, AG350 collects data on your interactions with our web client for support and internal development purposes using third-party services.
AG350 collects your data so that we can:
- Ensure the security and integrity of oursystems
- Enroll you in the appropriate courses
- Access and process your submissions from GitHub
- Connect your results to your academic profile
- Provide technical assistance
- Communicate new features
- Improve the functionality of our platform
AG350 securely stores your data on servers provided by Duke University and maintains strict audit logs that track access or modification to any files within our database. AG350 employees will not access student results or code unless required to do so for security, support, or product development reasons or at the request of authorized university officials or to comply with the law. In general, AG350 employees strive to access the minimum amount of data possible, to anonymize data where reasonable, and to inspect aggregate data over specific data.
AG350 would like to send you periodic updates about timely and relevant information. If you would like to restrict our communication to you to only essential (e.g. security) notifications, you may do so by contacting us.
AG350 firmly believes in providing users with frictionless and comprehensive access to their data. Users may view any and all aspects of their AG350 profile through our platform, with the exception of certain sensitive security information. Additionally, we guarantee you:
- The right to access: You have the right to request AG350 for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that AG350 correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request AG350 to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that AG350 transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com